dimanche 11 janvier 2009

Salle de Bain Xième

On s'approche du but !

Elle est fonctionnelle, sauf coté douche. Il manque encore le plancher bois avant de poser la douche et ce sera bel et bien terminé.



@ bientôt pour les premiers essais de la douche.

JBricolo

2 commentaires:

Sue Wombwell a dit…

Bonjour la famille Soubelet et Bonne Année.

We are very pleased to see you have translated your site into English. Previously we (myself, Simon and Gemma) could only read parts of it. Many thanks.

It has been very cold here for 2 weeks between -1 and -5, once -9, but only a small amount of snow on one day. It is the coldest winter here so far for approximately 10 years. You must be enjoying the benefits of your lovely wood burning stove. (I wish we had one). Best wishes from all of us.

Jean Baptiste a dit…

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your comment.
I'm pleased to see that the English version of our blog is read by some friends of us.

JB

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.